The MX8000 is Honeywell's latest, state-of-the-art Digital Central Station Receiver. Its compact design allows up to 36 telephone lines to be connected to a single receiver, providing the benefit of multiple receivers in one consolidated unit. It also provides full support for AlarmNet security systems.
Additional savings can be realized using Honeywell's new receiver linking feature, which allows up to three MX8000 Receivers to share a single automation port and printer. It provides the benefit of expanding systems that reach maximum capacity.
Service and expansion of the MX8000 is simple and fast thanks to the easy-to-remove front service plate. Additionally, cards may be added or removed while still powered up to avoid costly downtime. MX8000 users can keep pace with the latest technology, since new software features and enhancements are free and easily accessible on Honeywell's website.
- Supports up to 12 line cards (tri-line*, long range radio or single line)
- Line card device information is stored in the master CPU allowing for faster removal and replacement (hot swappable) of line cards
- On-board touchpad for manual operation and programming
- Easy-to-read four-line, 20-character display
- LEDs indicate system operation and programming
- Rack-mountable design
- Modular configuration for easy replacement and repair
- Two rear SBUS connectors for receiver linking
- Two serial ports
- One parallel port
- On-board piezo alert (programmable)
- External annunciation with auxiliary form C dry contact relay (programmable)
- Supports both 120 and 240VAC installations at 60 and 50 Hz operation
- Line devices support Caller ID
- Line devices are individually programmable for format priority and ring parameters
- Line devices support direct connect phone line monitoring
- MX8000-LRR Long Range Radio card supports AlarmNet “A”, “M”, “C” and “I”